Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Habit of Trusting God

Psalm 63:2 - So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory.

Psalm 139:7-10 - Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. 

Isaiah 40:10-11 - Behold, the Lord God Coe,a with might, and his arm rules for him; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him. He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young.

Dear God, I trust You. In the midst of this battle with the flu, I trust You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment