Friday, January 16, 2015

God's Strength in Troubles

Joshua 1:5 - "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you."

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Matthew 11:28-30 - "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Dear God, thank You for being with me at all times. Thank You for helping me through my troubles. Help me to just relax in Your peace. Thank You for giving me strength as I prepare for this day. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment