Sunday, January 25, 2015

God's Radiant Love and Glory

Psalm 73:23-24 - Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. 

II Corinthians 3:18 - And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Hebrews 13:15 - Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Dear God, thank You for transforming me during my intimate moments with You. Help me to continue to focus on You and to be more yielding while You are still creating in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment