Saturday, January 12, 2013

Days 11 and 12

Let go and let God is essentially my take home from these two readings. Supposed to trust God and pray to Him throughout the day.

It has been a very challenging day today. Words exchanged in the household, not all positive. My friend Tom is going to be gone for about a week to finally get to spend time with family and see his newest granddaughter! Yay! And I'm excited for him. I'll miss him though. But I'm more excited because when he's back, we'll have so much to talk about!

This week while he's gone, it's going to be challenging to not initiate contact with him. I am just glad that my new member's class will be keeping me busy. Sunday class, Tuesday official diagnosis review, Tuesday social group class, Wednesday assimilation meeting, Wednesday visit orchestra, Friday member class, Saturday member class, Sunday member class. Then once the sign language class starts up, that will be Wednesday nights. And I will be moving toward volunteering until a job opens up and I have proven ready for a job (learned some essential basics for getting a job).

Okay, so maybe God knows where I'm heading and what my time schedule is, but sometimes I sure wish I knew. It's so hard to just let go and let God in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment