Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Safe and Secure

Psalm 139:9-10 - If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Isaiah 41:8-10 - But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend; you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off"; fear not, for it am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

James 1:2-3 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

Dear God, don't let go! Not ever! I don't like the troubles of this world, but if I need to go through them to better trust You, then so be it. Just don't let go. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment