Friday, February 14, 2014

I Will Never Disappoint You

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

Dear God, You say You are different than people like Tom in that You will never break Your promises or disappoint me. You say You will fill me with Your peace and Your love. Please God, You know the desire of my heart is biblical restoration and conflict resolution. Please God, in this period of silence and yielding my heart to You, please fill me not only with Your love and peace, but please move things into conflict resolution with Tom. Stir his heart today. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment