Friday, August 4, 2017

Psalm 57

Let Your Glory Be over All the Earth

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me. He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!

My soul is in the midst of lions; I lie down amid fiery beasts—the children of man, whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords. 

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! 

They set a net for my steps; my soul was bowed down. They dug a pit in my way, but they have fallen into it themselves. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody! Awake, my glory! Awake, O harp and lyre! I will wake the dawn! I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you a,OMG the nations. For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. 

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! 

Dear God, 

What would You have me learn from this passage? That Your love is steadfast. That You will shame those who trample me. That You're faithful.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment