Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Am Waiting

Isaiah 30:15-17 - For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, and you said, "No! We will flee upon horses"; therefore you shall flee away; and, "We will ride upon swift steeds"; therefore your pursuers shall be swift. A thousand shall flee at the threat of one; at the threat of five you shall flee, till you are left like a flagstaff on the top of a mountain, like a signal on a hill.

II Corinthians 4:7 - But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. 

Dear God, I want to trade with You today. Here is my heartache and my sadness and my anxiety and my fear. Please fill me with Your joy, Your love, Your peace, Your strength and Your confidence so I can make it through the busy day and the busy week ahead of me. Thank You. In Jesus's Name, Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment